It is some time since I wrote here. Me and Silia have been otherwise engaged, and my writing have been in order places. Rope has taken me on a fantastic journey that means I will from now on have a different home online, which you can find on Sense Shibari. Much of the content of this blog will be reposted there, but not all. I will continue to write there, but this blog from now on be inactive. Please feel free to scroll in the archives, and don’t forget to follow the new blog. Thank you for the time here!
June 9, 2015
Thank you and goodbye
This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 9th, 2015 at 10:02 pm and posted in Hedwig. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
We just said it, you read it
What you say?
- Ten Lies Part 3: “Sadomasochism versus Radical Feminist dogma” | Xzenu's Blog on The Lies about the Ten Lies, by Guestblogger
- Ten Lies Part 2: The Strawman Sadomasochist | Xzenu's Blog on The Lies about the Ten Lies, by Guestblogger
- Ten Lies Part 1: Totalitarian categorism in Radical Feminism | Xzenu's Blog on The Lies about the Ten Lies, by Guestblogger
- LFAJRB 2012 proudly Presents: The Ichinawa-Kai | SHIBARI: Japanese BondageSHIBARI: Japanese Bondage on Tokyo Day 3
- Johny on London Festival of the Art of Japanese Bondage- Part I
The history, or herstory for that matter
Pr0n of Inches past
This is what it’s all aboutactivism a good read Art bdsm bondage christianity Copenhagen Shibari Dojo day to day life dominance & submission esinem exhibitionism & voyerism fantasy feminism fetish fetish party Gender Politics guestblogger Hajime Kinoko Hedwig heteronormativity homophobia and/or hatecrime hot stuff I'm not safe Japan japanese rope kinbaku latex learning Lessons in life LGBTQI Lochai london London Festival of the Art of Japanese Bondage Melissa Farley Midori non-consensuality No sex for you object & subject Osada Steve pain & pleasure Play polyamory Pr0n queer radical feminism rants review roleplay Rope rope bondage sadomasochism sex sex & art sex-positive sex ed sexism sexual politics shibari shibaricon silia Silia hates almost everyone skin two rubber ball status & abuse strapon the broken kinks the lost big O toubaku transphobia Uglyness is not ok Vanilla stuff Wankers With No Self Preservation Skills wank material what is wrong with idiots? whore & madonna Wykd Dave
- RT @brainpicker: Kierkegaard on our greatest source of unhappiness brainpickings.org/2014/05/05/kie… 7 hours ago
- RT @lingerie_addict: Hey, you don’t have to “feel thin” to have thin privilege. Thinness isn’t a feeling. If other people perceive you as… 7 hours ago
- RT @mlowdi: This is literally the thing we need to tell conference organizers again and again and again. You. Are. Not. The. Government.… 7 hours ago
- Me not engaging more is b/c Im struggling to keep my nose above water. I want to talk about secondary trauma in eng… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- I have tried to do all of the reading. Started formulating words of support. However I feel as if I don't have anyt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- RT @The_Silence_Pix: If you think being accused by multiple people of being a consent violator is like a public lynching... you need to rea… 19 hours ago